The Bible is the best-selling book of all time… but most of us have never read it. Maybe you’ve heard parts of it read in church. Maybe you’ve even picked it up and read parts of it yourself. But most of us have never read the whole thing, cover to cover.
- But what if the Bible really can change our lives for the better?
- What if there’s something to this whole Christianity thing?
- What if God really does speak to people through this book?
- Six days a week, we’ll spend 10-15 minutes reading the chapters assigned for that day.
- Every Sunday, the pastor’s message will build upon what we’ve read together that week.
- Discussion groups will meet regularly for those who want to ask questions and talk about what they’re learning.
- Resources will be made available online for those who want to dig deeper or interact that way.
And by the end of the year, if you join us on this journey, you will have read every word of the Bible. You will know for yourself what it says, and you will have given God an opportunity to shape your thinking, your attitudes, your life.
(By the way… You don’t have to be “a believer” to join this experiment. Maybe you’re a responsible skeptic who just wants to read the book for yourself. Or you’re just genuinely curious about Christianity. Either way, we’d love for you to be a part of this!)